She was blessed March 7,2010 4 mon. old . "I made her dress!" It was fun and i'm happy with the way it turned out. It was a perfect day, everything went so well. Cam did such a good job!
Grandma & Grandpa Shoell

Oakley Ridge her cousin was Baptized & confirmed the day before

Aunt Alisha

Aunt Tiffanie

Uncle Mike

Aunt Kristie

Cousin Brylee & Jane

Ballantyne Family

Loveridge Family

Cousin Kalli & Jane

Ormand Family

Great Grandma & Grandpa Hansen

Great Grandma & Grandpa Whiteley

Makenzie, Great Grandma Shoell, Marilyn

She is such a cutie! And, her dress is amazing! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the dress - can't believe you made it. Wow, you have so many family members that came. Awesome, you are so lucky.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Caroline you posted some fun pictures!! I love Janes blessing dress, it turned out so beautiful. And you look amazing. She is getting so big and is so cute. Hope all is well and I am sure the blessing was beautiful. Wish we could of been there. :) Hope all is well. Stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteCaroline, she is soooo gorgeous!! You also did an amazing job on her blessing dress, I am so jealous :) We need to get together sometime!
ReplyDeleteCare - Oh my gosh, I am so happy to see all these pictures :) Doesn't surprise me you made her dress, I lOve it! So I think Jane looks a lot like you did at that age! Am I right? She is so dang cUte! And, you look amazing (as always)!
ReplyDeleteSo when we doing lunch? Maybe next week sometime? I'll call ya! Love ya!
You are amazing-that dress is awesome! Miss ya, girl!
ReplyDeleteCaroline! What a seamstress! Beautiful dress! Of course Jane is darling too! Good job you two! I just love your cute little family!
ReplyDeleteOf course you made her dress it is perfect! Your style is always ahead of the trends! I love it! I love you!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is AMAZING!! You're incredible! And she is just darling. haven't seen you guys forever!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! Caroline! I dunno if you remember me, but its Kami Reiser. Danced at hotshots. you taught me for quite sometime! I cant believe i found you! I have a blog too! {simply-kami.blogspot.com} so does Kimber. But her's is privite. you can go to their public blog {derekandkimber.blogspot.com} she is married and has a baby now! wooww! its been forever! love you and miss you!!!
ReplyDelete♥ kiss' by kami!
Simply me. Kami Erin!