Summer is just never long enough! I hate that it's over in a snap. But we had lots of fun!! This picture puts a smile on my face everytime i look at it.
I just had to put it first.



At the "Kangaroo Zoo"

Cousin Taylor

"Sloanie Balonie"


Cousin"Benny"

"Buff" cousin Oakley


Cousin Zoe


Campin at Palisades and Skyline Drive Fairview

Aunt Michelle

Brylee, Kade, Crew, and Aidan

"Stickem Up"

Jane's Babysitter cousin Lindsay

Cam and his Mom

Our humble brother in-law Matt (an illistrator) wittled this effortlessly one day up campin. amazing...

Crew and his Neighbor buddy Nicholas

24th of July Balloon Festival


We went to one of my favorite resteraunts "Buca Di Beppo's" for my birthday with Cam's Family


The Gateway

Jane's favorite thing to do... Drive

Highland splash park

sweet cousins : Jane, Brylee, Gracie, Olivia

We went to see Cam's dad Grandpa Shoell in the Murray Hospital he had a cancerous tumer removed in his kidney! Fortunatly that is about the best place you can have a tumer, if you have to have one because if you catch it soon enough (which they did) then it can just be removed and your done. no Chemo no nothing. "Not really what the Shoell family needed about two weeks after Tiff finished all her caner treatments." Also, my dad had a heart attack, his second one on poor guy! He's such a health nut, works out everyday and eats well. It's just not fair. But life isn't. We're just glad our grandpa's are still here with us after this crazy summer. They were letting kids sit in the life flight helicopter, the fire truck and ambulance at the Murray Hospital. Crew was lovin it!!




Cheesecake Factory "Yummm"
Summer had gone by in a snap...looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love your blog and all your picts! You have such a cute family Care! I just love ya! Most importantly, I am glad that both your dad's are okay...life is scary that way, because you just never know!
ReplyDeleteI agree where did summer go? Love that you are blogging and posting pics,I know I say it everytime but I miss seeing and hearing about you guys, somedays makes me wish I was back at PG
ReplyDelete