Silly Boy





Crew's favorite food..... Ice Cream Cones!
My little boy that wont smile for Picture.... Little Stinker!!


Crew just Can't live without his hat and his "Mi Mi" binky!

3 comments:

  1. Caroline your little boy is so cute plus he is getting so big! I miss seeing you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the cutest boy and i can't wait for you to have a girl. she will be even cuter (if that's possible) tell cam hi from scott. we love you guys. hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I'm so thrilled you have a blog so I can see YOU and the fam!... it makes my heart smile! Crew is getting SO big!... he's a lil' handsome man! :) Oh, I can't wait for your lil' girl too!!!... YAY!!! And!... of course you are as GORGEOUS as ever, with a cute lil' belly!!! I Miss You!!! Can't wait to come out to visit and see you! It just isn't soon enough! I Love you babe! :)
    Oh, and love the last pic where Crew has his arm up your sleeve and down his shirt, snoozin'! So darling! :) and cute blanket! ;) hee hee!
    I..... I just LOVE all the pics! So precious! Tell Cam and the fam HI!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete