We were marred Sept. 25, 2003 One of the best days of my life! He is the most AMAZING husband! I love him to peices!!! He is quite the dad too. Crew and I are soooooo lucky!
Crew 3 yrs Old
Crew 18 months
Born Dec. 5,2006 He his been nothin but a ball of fun for us! Loves Sports, loves cars, and running FAST! We sure love our "Little Buckaroo"
JANE 2 WEEKS OLD
She is truly an angel! The happiest girl ever! Smiled at 3 weeks, laughed at 3 months. "FINALLY takes a bottle" She's wonderful. So fun to play dress up with
Tiffanie Shoell
Check out Tiff on her blog and the latest updates with her battle to cure her Cancer!! www.tiffshoell.blogspot.com
Halloween is my very favorite holiday!! I get so into it. In fact the whole side of my family really gets into it. We all love it! I'm especially exctied for this year, i will get to dress one more little one. I'm pregnant and will be having her at the end of Oct. My original due date was Nov. 5 th but i am measuring 3 weeks over ( I know exciting, i'm so big) so anyway they moved the date to Oct. 28th. I just hope i'm home from the hospital intime to dress up her and Crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment