she could wear them all before halloween came.
Such a cute loveing daddy...
We came home on Halloween!
Crew finally got to meet his baby sister! He is really sweet with her "and VERY helpful"
Her cousin Sloan
Cousin Ben





Baby Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh My Heavens Caroline! She is an absolute Doll! I love her so much already!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get enough of all her dark hair! Remember our conversation ;)
She is so beautiful and chubby and kissable. Can't wait to meet baby Jane~
Congrats she is darling I love her darling little face. How fun to have a cute little girl.
ReplyDeleteYAY pictures....I've been checking your blog like EVERYDAY to see this sweet, perfect little baby Jane! She is so cute,and of coarse, love all her dark hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrat's she is a doll! I love her! Talk to soon.
I don't think anyone appreciates these blog pictures as much as I do. It is so hard being away and missing a cute family member being brought into our family. She is beautiful. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks of her. Only 17 more days!! Gracie, Olivia and Jane are going to have so much fun together. You were a trooper on Halloween, I can't imagine you were feeling very well. Keep the pictures coming. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is so gorgeous! Let us know when we can come over and meet her, I can't wait!
ReplyDeletewow... that's all i can say... W O W.
ReplyDeleteshe is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
LOVE the cheeks. LOVE the hair.
i'm jealous. i better get a girls next. not that i thinking about it anytime soon.
hope your feeling well. we'd love to play with crew sometime soon!!!
Congrat's she is so dang cute. You did great, cant wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteThose cheeks are awesome. Even though I technically saw her on halloween through the sea of kids, I can't wait to see her under calmer circumstances. Hopefully you guys can bring her over for a SYTYCD viewing soon!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful cant wait to meet her! Love the picture and the look on Crews face where Jane is on her belly facing him! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOH-MY-BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is just.... PERFECT! Congrats on lil' Jane's arrival! I want so badly to be there to love on her and kiss those adorable, chunky cheeks! Q: How in the world did you fit that luscious lil' butter ball in you???! I miss you guys! Glad you're home and doing well! Love you sweetie! <3 :) I'm coming to see you soon!!!... and can't wait!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh!!!! she is so cute!!! congrats again!!! i can't wait to meet baby jane!
ReplyDeleteBrandon is sitting here with me drooling over how cute his new cousin is. Now he is embarrassed and laughing sooooo hard. Jane is such a beautiful baby. We love you guys so much!!
ReplyDeleteFriend!!!! SO very happy for you! Oh my land...I love her!!!! I still can't believe that she was in you! I always wondered if babies were really ever born that fit into 0-3 months before they are 6 months old :)I love that you came home on Halloween...how perfect for you:) Me and sista P have got to come visit! I hope things are going well...as well as they can...you have been on my mind a lot :)Love you! Sis F
ReplyDeleteCaroline! Oh my heavens she is so beautiful! Just as I knew she would! I can't wait to meet her and you look fab! Take care and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI love the 1st picture in this section with her blue shirt and cute headband! Getting so excited to meet this sweet girl! 9 days whoot whoot!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo cute!!! I love her name :)
ReplyDeleteJacey is so glad you are back she really missed you. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog. My email is crawfordang@gmail.com