Tough Tiff

Tiff is my amazing sister in-law who is battleing Cancer for the SECOND time in her life! She had it first when she was a little baby about 5 1/2 months old. They removed a tumor in her right buttocks and she went threw treatment for about a year and a half. It's is called Rhabdomiosarcosis. It's a juvenile Cancer typically only seen in baby's or young children. So now after about 20 years it has come back. The doctors are baffled! It is really rare to see this type in adults, and rare that it would come back. She had a tumor removed in her right hip just recently and now she is starting all over again with the treatments. She is so strong and possitive! I don't know how she does it! She amazes us all with her awesome attitude. She will have about 40 weeks of treatment so about a year or more, they reduced it from 56 weeks because of her heart condition from the first time she had cancer they are worried that some treatments may be too harsh for her heart. So we will keep her in our prayers and hope this year goes fast. She has had about 3 weeks of treatment and her hair has started coming out in globs, so we got togeather and had a head shaving party! She was such a good sport. Look how darling she is without hair, she's so gorgous i knew she would look so cute! We love her so much our tough Tiff!














7 comments:

  1. I love Tiff. She is so beautiful. I didn't know you had a blog. Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great girl! You can just tell she is a strong woman! She'll be in my prayers! Thanks for your comment too by the way! I just love you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She is HOT!! There aren't many that could pull that off. Thinking & praying for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff is pretty awesome! We are parying and thinking about her! I was excited to see that you have blog! It is a fun way to stay in touch! Check our out! Logan and Natalie Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I didn't miss that night. It looked like too much fun. Glad you guys are all around her though. Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see baby girl!! COME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister-in-law is GORGEOUS even without hair! Cancer sucks! My thoughts and prayer's are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Caroline this is Jaeme, I am so happy to find that you have a blog! Your sister in law seems like a great woman, I wish her the best, what a hard thing to go through.

    ReplyDelete