The Parties

I know it totally makes me sick to look at Christmas picture's right now but, I just gotta get them in FINALLY for journal purposes (sorry) ;)

Ridge Family party

Sam & Jane falling out of grandma Ridge's arms All the Ridge Grandkids in front of Grandma & Grandpa's
manger on Christmas Day

This is the only picture of Cam and I on chrsitmas. I look good don't ya think ;)


The Shoell Family PartyWe always have an adult white elephant gift exchange. It's one of my most favoirte parts of christmas. We look for the perfect gift all year and we laugh histerically the whole time! This year Michelle (Cam's sis) made these slippers out of Maxi Pads!Kimber (Cam's Sis) announced her 2nd pregnancy to us! Whiteley Family Party Jane's first doll
Jane did her hair with marshmellows! Isn't it cute
Olivia & Jane (6 months apart) they kinda look alike
This shepard was a little bored during the Nativity reinactment
Silly boy, blowing it like a horn
This Angel was too busy talking on Tiff's phone
Grandma Ruth Shoell and her Acordian & Crew
Santa & Jane didn't really get along

No comments:

Post a Comment