HAPPY EASTER!!! 

My niece "Sloan" is 10 yrs. old and this year she did her first Dance Solo. I was privileged to be her choreographer! (Her my, my older sister, choreographed my first solo at age 7) The song was "Wishin and Hopein" she was a bride and caught the bouquet at the end. She did so well in the competitions, she is an amazing little dancer!!!


Mom & Daughter
Cam's Grandpa Whiteley Died on Feb. 20th, 2011. He passed away from a heart attack on his farm. His FAVORITE place! What a sweet, family loving, hard working, horse racing, farm growing, patient, christ like man her was. We're sure gonna miss him!!!
Cam teaching Crew how to make his first snowball :)

The funeral was a beautiful warm snowy day, it reminded us of his flowing white hair!
St. Patty's
Crying over spilled milk & Yogurt on her head
Mommy duck & seven baby ducks in our backyard pond
Our daughter came down the stairs like this all on her own, Cam was sooooo proud!!
Crew made this at preschool, Cam has a picture wearing something like it at this age too.
Our little zebra
Yuuummmmmmm!!!
Weirdo
My friend Ashlee and I got together and made these shirts for our kids for Valentine's Day
Crew's cute little bum in these dance shorts I sewed the heart on for my niece.
Snug as bugs in a rug!
Truly the best of friends :)

Eatin "Black Cookies" (Crew says) with daddy 
I went to Arizona with Cam's mom and sister Kristie to see other sis Kimber and fam! We had Soooooooooo much fun! We sure do miss them while they are away.
There cutest daughter Gracie








I was so happy to see you the other day! Man WE need to do more together! Cute picts :) Your kids are so dang cute. Sloan looked awesome for her solo! I hope to experience competitions some day. We love 'black' cookies too, but my kids pull them apart and just prefer the frosting in the middle.
ReplyDeleteYour family is darling! I love looking at your blog and I can't wait to see your new family pictures...you still make me jealous!!!!
xoxo