Crew turned 4! Don't worry only 5 months ago. I'm so on top of things, don't ya think? Wow i've been so busy lately. So sorry to those who are viewing, I have to play catch up now... so bare with me :)
Crew was so excited for his birthday this year! The first time he really got it, he couldn't wait. He is obsessed with FAST cars, he has to sleep with a car in each hand every night. Cam was the same way, only it was full size basketballs on each side! Infact Cam keeps trying to coax Crew into sleeping with backetballs instead but sadly (for Cam) he declines. Crew also has a keen eye for fast cars all around. He'll spot a Camero, or Corvette, or a Sally (on cars) from a mile away! He'll yell "look mom, a Camero!" He can tell what kind of car it is before I can. Anyway, he wanted a Bumble Bee Transformer Camero Car cake! So stupid me decided to try the fondant AGAIN! Well, I had my sis in-law Tiff help me and about an hour into it Crew said "Mom that doesn't look like Bumble Bee at all." The pressure was on. So ONLY 3 1/2 hours later it was finished and approved by my toughest critic!




Are you serious? That cake is incredible!!! I have never used fondant and will probably never try:) Way to complicated. It was so good to see you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete